Club Run - Goldenstones
New or First Time?
We are an inclusive club so runners (or even those wishing to start) of all abilities are welcome. You don't need to be a member as you are free to try before you consider joining. We meet at the location shown above. Please aim to be there for 18:15 with a view to runs starting shortly after 18:30. Details of the runs available on the day are shown below. If this is your first time when you turn up please ask for either Phil, Pete or Guy who will be happy to help you get placed into the right group for you and introduce you to your Run Leader.
- Beginners Group
- Paced Groups (Please see map below for details of the route)
- 4.5 Miles @ 11 - 12 min mile pace
- 6 Miles usually two groups @ 9:30 and 10:30 min mile pace
- 7.2 Miles usually two groups @ 9 and 8 min mile pace
- 8 - 10 Miles @ 6:30 to 7:30 min mile pace (routes vary on the night and not shown on the map)
- Training Session (Drills, interval and technique work)